Working my shoulders and glutes is one of my favorite types of workouts. Below is the circuit that I do once a week.
Enjoy and get moving!!!
Shoulder & Glutes Circuit
- Lateral Squats with the band (optional), add in lateral shoulder raises as shown in the video. 15 squats to the right, 15 squats to the left.
- 100 Mountain Climbers (optional gliders and perfect push-ups)
- Lateral Squats with single arm Cheerleader Press. 15 squats right, 15 squats left.
- Lateral Squats with shoulder flexion. Stop arms about the height of your chest. 15 squats right, 15 left.
- Cheerleader Press (both arms together) 15 reps. Keep the arms slightly in front of you as you press up.
- Toe Taps: 30 back at an angle, 30 straight back, and 30 crossed back behind your standing leg like a curtsey. Curtsey pulses 30 reps. Be sure to sit low and to maintain the work of the standing/stabilizing leg.
- Lateral shoulder raises 15 reps.
- Toe Taps on other leg: 30 back at an angle, 30 straight back, and 30 crossed back behind your standing leg like a curtsey. Curtsey pulses 30 reps.
- Plie Squats with the Kettlebell. Place it on the ground for one rep, then pick it up on the next rep and repeat for a total of about 30 squats. Add in the V Raise as shown in the video as you stand tall.
- Marching with the band 40 reps.
Do this circuit 1x if you are a beginner, or short on time. Otherwise 2x for my intermediate followers, 3x for my advanced people.